Ceremonial Bill Signing
May 15, 2014
What: Ceremonial signing of SB268, SB270, HB48, HB64, HB246, HB394, SB11, HB96
Who: Gov. Gary R. Herbert, Sen. Jerry Stevenson, Rep, Susan Duckworth, Rep, Jack Draxler, Rep. Craig Hall, Rep. Jim Dunnigan, Sen Margaret Dayton, Rep. Greg Hughes
When: Fri., May 16, 2014, 3:00 p.m. – 4:20 p.m.
- SB 268, Prison Relocation Commission, Sen. Jerry Stevenson
- SB270, Repeal of Prison Relocation and Development, Sen. Jerry Stevenson
- HB64, Utah History Day, Rep. Jack Draxler
- HB 246, Government Ethics Revisions, Rep. Craig Hall
- HB394, Campaign Finance Revisions, Rep. Jim Dunnigan
- SB 11, Election Offense Amendments, Sen. Margaret Dayton
- HB96, Utah School Readiness Initiative, Rep. Greg Hughes
Where: Gold Room, Utah State Capitol
Visuals: Gov. Herbert will sign ceremonial bills with legislators and interested parties.